We've released an update for the iOS App that includes Groups, Birthdays and privacy settings.
With this iOS App update:
- Members can view all Groups and see the members of each Group. Groups can also be marked as private.
- Members can view a Birthday list by month.
- Admins can mark members' phone numbers and/or email addresses as private, so that they will not show in the Mobile Apps, Online Member Directory or PDF directory.
Login assistance for your members.
iOS users will be logged out of the app when they update to App Version 2.1.1 and will see the screen shown below. Please assure members, their directory has not "disappeared" -- they simply need to login again.
Click on "Sign In" on the Welcome screen >> Enter email address in the church directory and their unique password. If members don't remember their password, they can select "Forgot Password?" on the Sign In screen.
New members downloading the app for the first time should click on "Create Login" on the Welcome screen and follow the on-screen prompts. Click here for step-by-step instructions.
Troubleshooting Tips for Members still having trouble logging in:
- Check how their email address is listed in your church directory. The email address must be an exact match in order to validate the member.
- Check spelling of email and passwords. An accidentally mistyped email address or password is often the cause of a Sign-in failure.
- Passwords are case sensitive, so check upper and lower case or extra spaces before or after the email or password.
- If using Create Login, check that the member clicked on the link in the confirmation email.
Updates to members.InstantChurchDirectory.com are in the works next. Tell us what you'd like to see after that on the forum.